Birds Nest Necklaces...


I created a few birds nest necklaces for our annual Studio Tour on Gabriola, held over the Thanksgiving weekend.  They sold out quickly, and I had several requests for more.  So, in preperation for the Gabriola School Christmas Craft fair on December 3rd, I've made some more with a selection of pearl options.  I'm so excited about these little creations that are perfect for gift giving, so I've posted them onto my etsy shop .


These  delicate and yet still rusitc birds nest necklace is made from wrapped silver plated wire, nestled inside are three irradescent dark grey pearl eggs. The nest is attached to a 21” silver plated chain.

The symbolism of the bird's nest is ideal for gift giving.
It's perfect to celebrate a pregnancy.
Perfect for a mother, a grandmother, a sister, a bride, bridesmaid... or just because

Each nest is unique since it is handmade.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I've been fortunate to enjoy following many craft blogs over the years, which has inspired me to create a littlel blog about "everything crafty." I'm going to share some of my creations as well as crafty inspirations.

Etsy