Gabriola Ceramics - Fun in the Feedlot Studio

On Gabriola we are lucky to have a ceramics studio that's hosts open studio hours two evenings a week at Feedlot Studios , with the very talented Mariko McCrae.  The amazing creative studio space and atmosphere is an inspiring place to work.
With Christmas around the corner, and our annual Gabriola Elementary School PAC fundraiser, December 3 - I've been working on some new creations for the craft fair.  I started making buttons for my knit wear, and after creating many more than I could possibly use, I put a few up for sale, during the annual studio tour.  On suggestion of a friend, I've now created pins so they can be taken off and on.  These little creations are a perfect add on for a cowl, scarf, jacket or what have you.  I'll be posting a few for sale on Etsy .  Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I've been fortunate to enjoy following many craft blogs over the years, which has inspired me to create a littlel blog about "everything crafty." I'm going to share some of my creations as well as crafty inspirations.

Etsy