12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

Ok...  So, I can't really say I was so surprised, but you know what how great is it to take the time to wrap your own gift - especailly made by you!  Well with the 12 days of Christmas, we each made 1 day, which meant on one of the days we'd be opening up a gift that we created ourselves.

So, today day 5 is mine.  I created these little journals, each was unique here's the link to my Flickr site where you can see all 13 of these creations:  Knotty by Nature Gabriola .

I had so much fun making them, I hope each of the girsl will enjoy opening them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

I have to also put a special thank you out there to Sue, who this weekend did an amazing job manning my booth at the Gabriola Elementary School Craft Fair.  She did an amazing job - thanks Sue.  Now that it's over, I have my etsy shop back online, and will be adding some new items shortly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment