Just a GREAT idea...

Thanks to a blog I recently read, (and my apologies for not remembering the name to credit), I wanted to pass along a GREAT idea that I came across...

I LOVE decorating things, cakes, cookes, anything edible but this year with a hectic schedule it's been hard to find time in the kitchen.  When I was reading through a christmas cookie blog, one of them suggested buying cookies and just decorating them up - GREAT idea, a real time saver and then I was able to create enough cookies to spread over three classes.


The snowmen cookies were a hit with the kids, lots of icing, and just a small chocolate mint cookie thin.  I'm a little behind on the blog, but am just enjoying Christmas day, and the chance to catch up on some of my crafty creations for this holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment