The Christmas Cookie Walk

It's a very busy time of year, and the holidays for me, are always a little harder when it comes to finding time for art.  So with the inspiration or http://www.bakerella.com/ I took my art medium into the food and created these little Santa Hat - Cake Pops for the Gabriola Elementary School Cookie Walk.  The tutorial was amazing, and they have many great ideas for almost every season and occassion!

I've never made "cake pops" before, so they definately took me a little longer than I had anticipated, but I was pretty happy with the end result, and hope that they'll be able to raise a little money for our Gabriola Elementary Schools PAC.

Even more importantly it met with the approval of Emma & Jane, who thought they were for breakfast.

The cookie walk is part of the Gabriola Elementary School Fundraiser being held on December 3, from 10 am to 3pm - but if you're there for the cookies you might want to get there early to ensure you won't be disappointed.  It's a great way to get your holiday baking done, without so much as making a mess in your kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment